- ABOUT US
From Tree to Parquet
Parquet company Van den Branden, sawmill and timber trade was founded in 1988 and is still a family business. Over the years we have grown into a modern production company of solid and composite plank floors in French oak (our specialty) but also in other types of wood.
The business has remained the same throughout the years. All goods produced and delivered by us have a high to lifelong durability.
Because of our years of experience and most modern production methods for drying, sawing, planing, profiling, brushing, bonding, we can guarantee you the best quality. You can contact us for a sustainable product for more than a correct price, directly from the manufacturer as well in retail as wholesale.
The fully automated production from tree to ready parquet, allows us to work without intermediary, resulting in high quality floors at competitive prices.
In our showroom, you can admire a wide range of finishes and types, we are happy to assist you. Our experienced and passionate craftsmen are always ready to place your floor according to the rules of art, so that you can enjoy it for years and you, as our customer, get the quality you deserve.
The choice for a floor or a product from Timbertrade Parquet Sawmill Van den Branden is more than the right choice for a fair and qualitative product from us.
We produce customized parquet floors.
Our Production Assortment
- solid plank floors in French oak and all types of wood such as ash, beech, pine, ... in widths from 10 to 22 cm / thicknesses of 9.15 and 20 mm /
variable lengths up to 2,80 m
- castle shelves in oak up to 4m in length and 35 wide
- composite plank floors with a top layer in French oak and all other wood types based on a water resistant birch plywood board.
Our composite parquet is available in the following thicknesses
- top layer 2 mm - total 11 mm thick
- top layer 3 mm - total 12 mm thick
- top layer 4 mm - total 16 mm thick
- top layer 6 mm - total 20 mm thick
The widths are 150 mm ,170 mm,195 mm or 235 mm.
Variable lengths up to approx. 2,80 m.
Wood species in our offer
- French oak (old and recent), ash, wenge, jatoba, afromosia, paduchen, bilinga and walnut
- herringbone parquet, solid and composed with a top layer, parquet flooring, plank floor, mosaic, slat on side ...
You can also contact us for the following things
- custom convector grids
- oak tables, window tablets, custom staircases in new and old oak
- massive and paint skirting
- decking in bilinga and ipé with B-fix profiles
- old wagon parts
- OSB plates and multiplex plates
- scaffolding wood
- larch decking
- oak sub-parquet
- oak beams approx. 3 m long 10 x 10 cm / 15 x 15 cm / 20 x 20 cm / other sizes on demand
- new railway sleepers